At Lyon Shipyard our subcontractors and vendors are part of the family. If your company believes in Lyon’s cornerstone of success; Quality, Flexibility, Integrity, Diversity, Safety and Dedication, we would like you as part of our family.
All Subcontractors and Vendors must complete the forms below in order to be considered for addition to the Lyons Shipyards database. This information is required to be updated on a yearly basis and emailed to:
- Business Classification Profile Form This Business Classification Profile form provides Lyons with your contact details, Banking Information, Capabilities as well as other information used to assist Lyon is utilizing your goods and services. Line cards or details descriptions of your goods and services can be attached to the profile for future reference to our estimators, buyers and superintendents.
- Lyon Terms and Conditions
- Proof of insurance Example of Certificate of Insurance
- Form W-9
- Annual-Representations and Certifications
- Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) Acknowledgment
FAR AND DFARS FLOW DOWN CLAUSES
Purchase Orders for Government Vessels will incorporate the minimum FAR and DFAR Clauses as stated in document Incorporation or FAR and DFAR Clauses . Purchase orders for Government Vessels will reference a Government Contract number. With the contract number and or Solicitation number, the referenced FAR and DFAR flow down clauses are a part of the purchase order effective to date on the PO.
The anti-kickback act of 1986 as referenced in FAR 52.203-7 is hereby incorporated in to your PO as a condition of acceptance. If you have a reasonable grounds to believe that a violation as described in paragraph (B) FAR 52.203.-7 may have occurred, you should report the suspected violation to the Lyon Ethics Hotline at 757-622-4661 ext. 434 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may report a suspected violation anonymously.